Sunday, October 25, 2020
About
Phet Bunthin
I am Bunthin. iam 28year old .I come from Cambodia .now day I am living at Phnom Penh in Cambodia. Thank you for visiting my channel. This channel is talking about tourism in Cambodia. You can learn to make money online ,visit to anywhere in Cambodia and and you can know location our province and practice it with my channel right now. You will know about resort and can go to here by studying with this channel. My channel[ https://youtube.com/channel/UClZL6JmC6KoPFHGE-cedyKA] Have any questions please comments below of video you're watching or in this discussion social. Hope you like it and please click on the Subscribe button and hit on the bell icon, then you will get new update videos from my Channel { #Ahthina photography} [#Mini Chicken] Thank you ..........! Have a good business!!
View my complete profile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment